PINK GLITTER CUT CREASE | Rhiannon-Maeve

PINK GLITTER CUT CREASE



1
Hello lovelies! For this weeks post i decided try something a little bit out of my comfort zone. If you know me in real life you'll know I'm clumsy and have the worlds least steady hand so doing something as precise as a cut crease took me a long while (like two hours a long while) but here it is! 

Products used
(Once again these products are what work for me personally and may differ for you!)
* Collection lasting perfection concealer (as always)
*Makeup revolution Iconic 3
*Makeup revolution i heart chocolate palette (pls sponsor me @makeup revolution)
*Ebay pink glitter pot 
*Dimples eyelash glue
* Urban Decay full spectrum palette 
*Kat von D tattoo liner
*EBAY Bae Cheryl lashes In H2

How i did it...


* First of all , like always, i primed my eyes using the collection lasting perfection concealer and then went straight over it with a nude powder to set that into place. If im going to spend 2 hours on my makeup i need it to last! This look was also created for my boyfriends presentation evening so i wanted it not to sweat off half way through the night

*Next , i took the dusky pink shade from the makeup revolution iconic 3 all over my lid as just a subtle base for all of the other pinks. I then took the smallest angled brush from a (nails) ebay set and the orange shade and mapped out where i wanted the glitter of my cut crease to start and finish and really create that 'wing' shape. 

*I then took a slightly bigger morphe blender and blended that out carefully, making sure not to get any on the 'cut' part of my lid

*Here comes the difficult and time consuming bit! Over the already mapped out orange in my crease i then took another small brush from the ebay set ( Im seriously obsessed with finding little makeup bargains from Ebay) and took some eyelash glue and starting in small sections placed it into the parts of the crease. Once the glue was on i would leave it to dry for a few seconds before dipping into my pink Ebay glitter pot and placing it directly over the glue ( Id probably recommends using actual glitter glue for this but mine still hasnt arrived!)

* After this glitter was throughout my entire crease i then took the shade ' gossip' from the Urban Decay full spectrum palette and blended it above the glitter in the same shape, almost up to my brow bone

*With the same small brush i used for the orange i then used the shade ' Sketch' from the Urban Decay full spectrum palette and blended it much closer to the glitter just to give a slight depth and definition to the crease

* I then took my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in trooper and drew on a wing like i normally would, following the shape of the crease but not touching it to the glitter wing.

*To finish off the look i took a pair of Ebay Bae Cheryl lashes in H2  (which can i say are an absolute bargain when you get 5 pairs for 99p) I love these lashes because they're lovely and fluttery without feeling heavy or plasticy. I then blended these together with my natural lashes using the tarte maneater mascara and boom!

I hope you enjoy this look and maybe try recreating it yourself! Im really proud of how it turned out myself and i received so many compliments on it throughout the day and night. And as for the presentation evening it lasted through all of it! Although i may still be finding glitter in places now... 

-Rhi xo

Rhiannon-Maeve

Im Rhiannon-Maeve and i am a British aspiring blogger/Journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment